Minimum Qualifications (Required):
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- At least 3 months of related work experience or prior trainer experience.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in Spanish (reading, writing, and speaking).
- Must be able to work in a variety of work temperatures cold, wet, or damp environment with slippery surfaces at varied heights in and around moving equipment and parts.
- Ability to work extended scheduled hours Monday through Saturday with daily overtime. Must be able to work overtime as required. Start times and hours vary based on production needs.
- Must be able to successfully complete training:
- Safe Quality Food (SQF).
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs).
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP).
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Food defense.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Potential on and desire to be a future lead or foreperson.
- Computer skills for reporting and ability to use Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated desire, ability, and potential to train and motivate assigned employees to improve job performance and production capacity.
- Ability to personally achieve expected safety, quality, and production goals.
- Ability to establish and maintain interpersonal relationships - develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintain them over time.
- Ability to actively listen - give full attention to what other people are saying, take time to understand the points being made, ask questions as appropriate, and not interrupt at inappropriate times.
- Demonstrated ability to convey information effectively.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and be coachable.
- Works well with all others.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Good time management: ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Willing to accept change.
- Good planning, organization, and coordination skills.
- Results driven and able to perform duties with minimal direction.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.